Evaporative cooling is one of the most cost-effective ways to stay cool in warm, dry climates. Evaporative coolers – also known as swamp coolers – can cool your home at a fraction of the cost of an air conditioner and come in a variety of styles. The sleekest are evaporative cooling towers, a perfect blend of style and convenience. Their compact design means they can be placed anywhere you need a cool breeze without becoming a burdensome or obstructive eyesore.
Benefits of Evaporative Cooling Towers
Like all evaporative coolers, evaporative cooling towers are extremely cost-effective. They consume 95 percent less electricity than a window AC or portable air conditioner, a savings of over $200 over the course of an average year. Besides money, evaporative cooling towers also have a number of other advantages.
- Style. Unlike their clunky cousins, evaporative cooling towers are sleek, stylish, and unobtrusive. Their black and silver casing fits fit nicely into any room.
- Convenient Features. Evaporative cooling towers have three different fan speeds, three different cooling modes (manual, natural, and sleep mode), a timer, an air filter, and oscillating louvers to help maximize airflow. They even help relieve dry skin and sinus problems by humidifying the air in dry environments.
- Easy-To-Use. The tower’s simple, straightforward controls make it easy to customize the amount of cooling by adjusting the fan speed, oscillation, and air flow. It even comes with a remote control, so you can make your adjustments from across the room.
- Compact Design. Evaporative cooling towers are small, lightweight, and come with built-in caster wheels, which makes it easy to move them from room to room, wherever you need to stay cool, and the tower design saves space, so you can stick it wherever is most convenient for you.
- No Installation. Evaporative cooling towers require no setup. Unpack the unit, fill the tank, and plug it in. No hoses, drains, or equipment required.
Evaporative cooling towers are also environmentally friendly. They don’t use any harmful chemicals or refrigerants, just water, and they’re flexible as well. Whenever the environment grows too humid for normal evaporation, evaporative cooling towers let you disable the cooling pump and use the fan to help you cool down and circulate the air in your home.