Say hello to the next generation in air cleaning!
We are very proud to announce the launch of our brand new air purifiers – the AP170W PureClean Air Purifier, and the AP400W PureClean Max Air Purifier. Both units use a revolutionary 5-stage air purification and cleaning process to battle the toughest air pollutants. This includes dust, pollen, mold and bacteria, as well as harmful gases and odors. Just in time for allergy season!
Here’s a quick overview of our new PureClean process, found only in Luma Comfor Air Purifiers:
- A carbon filter neutralizes odors and traps larger particles, like pet dander, dust and pollen
- The HEPA filter removes more than 99% of particles, down the smallest of small (0.3 microns, if you’re so inclined)
- A VOC filter absorbs harmful, you guessed it, VOCs. VOC stands for volatile organic compounds, which are carbon-based airborne particles
- The TiO2 filter, coated with titanium dioxide, which eliminates gases and bacteria when combined with stage 5:
- A UV bulb, which kills biological contaminants like bacteria and viruses, and works in concert with the TiO2 filter
You can read more about our new line of PureClean Air Purifiers online here: Luma Comfort Air Purifiers. Also, there’s a link to the official press release below, if you’re interested.
Let us know what you think about our new products. We’re quite excited about them, and we think you should be too!